Once the author of these lines heard a story about one world-famous urologist with great professional experience who in the later years of his practice announced he was ready to hand over a suitcase of gold bars to the doctor who can cure benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) with medication…
Omnic can be most likely reckoned among the most popular medication of alpha 1 – blockers group. Lots of money was probably wisely spent on advertising on the initial stage of sales (in those days, this medication was allowed on television in many countries). Although, its component tamsulosin is not new, this medication was present in many prescriptions (maybe because of the Internet). Its description, which accompanies each package of medication, contains a clear statement of the manufacturer that Omnic would eliminate spasms of the prostate due to relaxing effects on the muscle tissue of the prostate gland, prostatic urethra, and bladder neck. The result of such effect should be slight lowering of blood pressure and improving the quality of blood circulation. According to the creators of Omnic, the prostate gland freed from spasms supports an acceptable functioning of the genitourinary system during the day (this is the indicated time of medicine action), that is, urination becomes easier, sharp urgency of urination and other symptoms of the disease disappear.
The truth is that not everyone has facilitatory effect. Promised improvement of blood circulation very seldom shows any medicinal properties. Not to be biased, I would like to emphasize the symptoms of dysuria are rarely smoothed out. Some patients who take pills try to hypnotize themselves, but it does not work!
Now I would like to draw your attention to the phrase stated at the beginning of the article, and continue the idea: a suitcase of gold is offered because there is no one to give it to. The most experienced specialist in the field of urology admitted disability of medical therapy prescribed for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
BPH painful effects cannot be compared, for example, to a scratch on the finger. A person who has no effect after taking the medicine goes to the doctor again or directly to the pharmacy in an attempt to obtain a temporary relief (this time not Omnic, but other pills). A person has no alternative or rather he does not know about it. I dare to offer it to you. It is valid and more effective than medication.
These recommendations are both for those who prefer pharmacological methods and for uninitiated people. So, when you take, for example, Omnic series of alpha-1-blockers in combination with other medications (as the urologist recommends you), pay your attention to the fact that they are not essential. Analyze dynamics of your health after taking medication any convenient day and do the following the next day:
- Do the thirty-minute active walking after awaking and urination. It is very important! While walking, breathe smoothly with big amplitude of inhales and exhales. It is advisable to walk energetically with short accelerations.
- Exclude all medications for treating benign prostate hyperplasia (e.g., Omnic) for a day.
- Eliminate harmful effects on your body (e.g., all kinds of vibration).
- Analyze your nutrition. Reduce as much as possible the consumption of flour, animal protein (especially red meat, sauce, soup, liquid dairy products) on this day. It is better to eat everything mentioned above in the first half of the day. Say no to food containing carcinogens. To protect yourself from them, eat only boiled vegetables.
- Repeat the walking on an empty stomach in the evening. It can be extended to 15 minutes.
- Before sleeping, open the window or the balcony door. This will help to fill your bedroom with fresh air. Lie down and breathe for 20 minutes: make a deep, gentle inhale, then hold your breath (it should be comfortable for you – 15-45 seconds), the same deep exhale, do not hold your breath again after exhale, repeat the exercise.
- Have a good sleep after this exercise. Compare your health to the day of taking the pills in the morning the following day.
I do not think that the abovementioned recommendations are hard to carry out. If you find these recommendations useful, repeat them the next day or get acquainted with a method of healing benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) which you can find on this website. The method contains the full information you need to know. I am sure you will not only stop searching descriptions and reviews of this medicine, but also forget the name Omnic in the nearest future.
Respectfully yours, the author of the web site.